Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Comments Policy Redux

Jake, our resident troll, has reminded me through his actions that it is time to update my my comments policy. Now, for those of you have been reading for awhile may remember that I reserve the right to delete any and all comments that I think are abusive, too stupid, or basically not interesting any more. If you are worried about free speech, start your own damn blog and spew to your heart's content. My blog is like my house; if I don't like you, I have no reason to let you stay here.

But, inspired by the great time they've been having at Shakesville, I've decided to mimic their policy slightly. If you post an email address, your comment will either stay as is, or be deleted. If you post anonymously, and I decide that you are an annoying little troll, I get to change your post as I see fit.


5 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to post annoying anonymous comments and blame you because you had a link attached to your name!

*Administrator's note* Please see Comment Policy, hugs and kisses sweetheart.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Teddy said...

troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll trooooooooooooooooooll

TROLL!

TRH

Wordveri: "upzpoco" - What happens when you get served by unruly old people at a german dance hall.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's unfortunate. Part of the appeal of your blog were the comments, including the negative ones. I think a better policy would be to simply ignore the trolls.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Goddess Cassandra said...

Anonymous the second:

I have always moderated my comments; for my blood pressure and out of concern for who may be reading. I don't need comments about how I need to be raped sticking around, and I particularily don't need ones like that lying around if there are rape victims that ever read these threads.

If you're simply being annoying; I'll probably keep you (unless, like Jake over here, you keep posting to the point where you become an ass). Generally, it's merely the violent, not the disagreeable, I delete.

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Sigh* Four comments and I am an obsessive resident troll who beats a dead horse by posting over and over and over again on topics that no one else reacts to even though 3 of those answers were responses to comments made directly to me. Why are left leaning feminists so irrational?

-Jake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home